Pages

Tuesday 22 July 2003

Family, you can't live with them....you can't kill 'em....

Ugh, my Bro (The Fuckup) has seriously pissed me of today. He logged onto my Yahoo! chat account as me and began fucking around with it, saying all sorts of things to people in the chat rooms. Now, I only used Y! because a friend of mine had to use his mom's Laptop for a while and she wouldn't let him download Msn messenger (Microsoft may be evil, but their chat program is decent) so I only had one contact and luckily, he wasn't online at the time, but I'm still pissed at him. Not only that, but all fucking (Pardon my french, any ladies that may be reading:P) day he's been deliberatly trying to piss me off even more. For example, I was watching TV while my dad was on the PC, I turned over to watch "Monty Python's flying circus" (Great show, funny as hell) and he says "Ugh, Why the fuck are you watching that?" and I'm like "Because it's funny" and he says "No it's not, it's shite" so after about 5mins, he says to me "Why arn't you laughing?" so I simply said to him "Why have you got a 12 inch dick coming out of your forhead?" He couldn't think of anything to say, so he shut up, which is just as well as I was eraady to puch him....Grr
ANYWAY, Today wasn't all bad (At this point my Bro is literally SCREAMING at me to let him on the PC!!! GRR!) I had an actual Chat with spinkychan (She's cool) and managed to get her to hit her BF again(hehe), 'twas fun. Also, I helped Michelle find a bunch of wallpapers for her site, so she was happy. Anyway, I got to go to let my Homosaurus (Thanks for that one, ACK {Long story}:P) Brother on. If he says one more thing to me, blood WILL be spilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment