Pages

Friday 18 July 2003

Microshite, er...soft....

Well, today was going great until msn started randomly signing me out, usually in the middle of a convo. Once again, MS lives up to its reputation...
I was talking to Lucy, a regular reader of my journal (another interesting person I've met) and she kind of told me off for not mentioning her at ALL even once, so THIS<< is dedicated to her. THERE, YOU HAPPY NOW!?!?!? :P
Downloaded Terminator 3 today (Yes, I AM a cheap bastard that can't be arsed to wait untill its release here and/or pay to go and see it) and it was a lot better than I thought, I was expecting it to be rather shit, actually, but it wasn't that bad, I'd give it 8/10.
Made an arse out of myself when I was playing renegade with Michelle. We were just messing around and she says somthing like "Overkill on APC, don't destroy!" and I'm SHOOTING at it thinking "What's she talking about?" before I destroyed it and realise that she was saying NOT to destroy it...(If you've never played renegade, ignore that whole thing)
Got a call from "work" it turns out I'm not needed anymore, as well as about 20 other guys, somone just hired too many people....
I went kind of crazy today, I tried to eat the fridge (The actual fridge, not the contents) and laughed at my cat for about 20mins cuz he couldn't laugh back...it's the heat I tell you, it melts my brain!
Anyway, I just read this and couldn't stop laughing, it's a little messed up, but you should check it out for a laugh (NOTE: If you're a girl and you have a brother, {yes, this MAY include you Lucy} you may want to get ready for a period of paranoia..) http://www.insider-network.net/forums/index.php?s=896a7f1abad01840accf54507b3a3efb&act=ST&f=9&t=62&st=0&#entry200

P.S. it's 4am and I cba to spell check this....

No comments:

Post a Comment