Pages

Wednesday 23 July 2003

*Pukes*

Interesting title, eh?
Anyway, woke up and felt like shit today, felt a bit better throughout the day, but I feel like shit again. Bleh.
I had too cook my own dinner today (Oh the horror that I, ME would have to cook MY OWN dinner!:P), I thought I'd have Pizza. It sounded good, istructions on the back of the packed seemed reasonable. Alas, it wasn't to be, the Pizza was burnt....totally, I mean, it was a lump of charcoal. (Just realised, I reckon I get degrees F and degrees C mixed up, that might explain it) Still, I ate it. When I say I ate it, what I really mean is I chewed it for a bt and spat out the indigestable bits (Which was most of it)...oh well, that's prolly why I feel sick now.
I became spinkychan's bitch today (As you can see from the comments on last night's update) so that give me sothing to do I suppose. What the hell, as long as I can still get her to Kick Darkblade, I'll be happy;)
Lucy finally got a mic today, so I was able to have a proper chat with her (amidst the constant fighting and swearing between her and her brother) which was fun. She thinks she sounds gay when she sings, but she's actually really good, seriously, she should try out for a real band or somthing as a singer.
Michelle did some EXCLUSIVE (for the time being) renders of some of the new RenAlert stuff, just for me, so I'm in a really good mood, she gets cooler by the day:D

No comments:

Post a Comment