Pages

Monday 14 July 2003

Hey ho, Hey ho, it's off to make boxes we go...

Guess what? Remember my friend Josh? He did it AGAIN! Exact same thing, going around Yahoo chat pissing people off and clicking on web-cams and he managed to find yet ANOTHER guy jerking off. You think he'd learn...I'm starting to think he's actually LOOKING for them....wierdo.
Met a really cool gal on-line today, we were talking for a while, had a bit of an arse about on IRC for a bit, it was fun. It's not every day you meet interesting people, I met 2 in one day:S I was talking to another last night, prolly should have mentioned it but what the hell, in fact, that was the person that I was having a good chat to when My ISP died (Kill MS!!). Oh well. You wanna know the scary thing? Both of those people I met....are girls...scary.
Anyway, I start work tomorrow in the magical BOX factory, I can hardly wait...to make boxes...Ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment