Pages

Saturday 26 July 2003

Love is in the air........and it stinks.......

I have never talked so much about love before today, but not so much concerning me as 2 friends, I would explain it all to you guys, but I must respect my friends privacy, whenever it gets sorted out, I shall explain a little more.
Also, I think I've fallen in love myself, but it's with someone that I could never have, so I feel really shitty...this sucks. If I told her how I felt, she'd prolly get upset and most likely never speak to me again, all I can hope for is that maybe she will notice or even grow feelings for me, but that's about as likely as Norway winning the Eurovision song contest (For those of you who don't know what that is, just know that Norway always comes last in it).....

No comments:

Post a Comment