Pages

Monday 21 July 2003

My cat is in the way

As I type this, my cat is sitting directly in front of the monitor, so I can't see shit (meaning lots of spelling mistakes and crap, so just live with it:P)
ANYWAY, Tonight was pretty shit, all of my friends were really depressed and it got me down a little as well. To make matters worse, a friend of mine got jumped as we left. He's ok, but I'm still a little pissed about it.
Apart from that, today wasn't too bad, I learned that Tox (AKA absolutetoxin) got up to some funny shit in his time, I can't really tell you anything, cuz he'd probobly be pissed at me...aww hell, I'll tell you one thing, he ran naked into a gay bar once....
Introduced him to Lucy, I think she scared the crap out of him, but they seemd to get on well...
She's gonna start her own Journal, I look forward to reading it (And she'd better mention ME in it or I'll nag the hell out of her for complaining that I didn't mention her:P)
Apart from that, nothing special happend today. Well, what do you expect, it's a monday!
Tired, going to bed, g'night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment