Pages

Wednesday 30 July 2003

Got balls?

I'll explain the title later.
Well, got up today and felt REALLY sick, nearly puked a few times, but I still had to go to the bank, so I went. Everything went smoothly, got me account sorted, so now I can finally cash cheques and stuff. I'll get the hole-in-the-wall (ATM) card in about a week..oooh, I feel so....old...
What does Michelle think of this? That now I can finally donate money to her paypal account. Shows how girl think, huh? lol.
My friend who was getting forced to do stuff, she was feeling a lot better today, and she seemed more confident in herself, so I guess I did better than I thought, which is good.
By the time I had that Pizza today, I felt great, didn't feel even slightly sick, and I got my appetite back, which had left me for the past few weeks, so right now I feel like a million bucks! To make it even better, Michelle asked me to stay up late with her, which made me feel kinda...special:D
We arsed about together testing out a new renegade map. Now, the map itself was nothing special HOWEVER, the buildings and units in it had proper destruction animations, so it was great phun (Yes, I DID spell that correctly:P) to arse about on.
It suddenly occurred to me today that I have a little bit of extra cash to spare, so I'm gonna get myself a new processor and maybe some more ram, at this point, I should prolly thank Michelle for helping me find a cheap place to get it, thanks!
Now tomorrow's plan was to go to an induction, but I phoned up today to find out the times for it and was told that it has been canceled 'till next thursday, so it means I get another day to sit on my ass, w00t!

EDIT: I just realised, I forgot to explain the title, well, basically, in that map I was talking about, when you destroy the Hand of Nod, a large ball can possibly fall on top if you. You'd need to play C&C OR Renegade to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment