Pages

Wednesday 9 July 2003

First post

Well, I decided after some thought to start a web log. I dunno why, maybe I've got something to say, maybe I was bored, who knows?
I suppose I should start with my day. I got a Job, had an interview this morning, but for a different one. It was weird, I came home from the interview and got a call from a different Job saying I got it, then 2mins later I got a call from the interviewer from this morning saying I didn't get the Job. Freeky.
Getting a new computer tomorrow (Or should that be today?), nothing special, just something so my Dad doesn't keep throwing me off this one. Never set up a network before, I'll just do what I usually do - do the most likely option, if that doesn't work, shout at it and kick it a bit. It's a fool-proof plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment