Pages

Thursday 17 July 2003

InterestingpeopleRus

Today was quite interesting, not because of anything I did today (Which mainly comprised of me sitting on my ass) but because I had a good chat with several people today, especially Michelle (That's one of the interesting people I met the other day) She's a really cool person, the kind you wish to meet every day.
Also, absolutetoxin made a comment or 2 on this log and he added me, so we began talking, my god, he's a nice guy too, has the same thoughts and feelings about C&C that I do and we were talking for a good while. Strange bloke though, drinks coke from a dildo...don't ask.
It's amazing the kind of people you meet online, you just have to hang around a forum or whatever that has people that have a similar interest to you and before you know it, you've got over a hundred people in your contact list.
Didn't get a call from work, so I'm not going in tomorrow (Which is good, cuz if I did, I'd get like 30mins sleep at the most). Screw them and their shit job, it's more fun staying up late talking to random people, especially when they feel they can trust you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment