Pages

Thursday 10 July 2003

Keep it in your pants (Or use a condom)

Well, today was different. My Bro told me that he thinks he got his Girl Pregnant. I laughed at him for a full minute. Needless to say, he wasn't amused.
It's strange, I have 2 older Brothers, the oldest one's (Chris) doing quite well, got a degree and everything, whereas the other (John Paul) dropped out of school at 15 and hasn't kept a Job for more than 2 weeks (He's the dumb-ass that forgot to use a Condom). I'm hoping to take after the Oldest one, Chris. I wonder why that is...
Well, the "New" PC arrived. Sort of. Everything came (Mouse, keyboard, Monitor etc.) EXCEPT the actual PC part, the bit with all the bits in it. And the external 56K modem was bigger than 3 DVD boxes stuck together, so I'm a little worried as to how "new" it really is. Oh well, as long as it runs Red Alert, my Dad should be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment