Pages

Friday 11 July 2003

Free at last...for a few days...

Well, as of now I'm free. My dad and his gf have went off to Scotland for the weekend and left me to my own devices, I should be alright as long as the microwave doesn't break. If it does, I'll prolly have to eat the cat or something. I decided to see if I can last the whole weekend without sleep. I lasted 2 hours.
Got revenge today. A guy I know Backs-tabbed another guy, long story, not worth telling. But anyway, we managed to get ahold of the guys password, which he used for just about everything. Needless to say, we had fun. His forums turned into the "I like sex in the ass" forums and we got into his hotmail account, Called a load of his friends bitches (as him, of course) and then deleted all of his contacts >:-)
I'm not an evil guy or anything, but he kinda deserved it.
Tomorrow (or should that be today?)is the 12th of July. Anywhere else on the planet that means nothing, but here in Northern Ireland, it marks the high-point of the summer for Violence and trouble, I just hope it's not too serious this year....

No comments:

Post a Comment