Pages

Saturday 16 April 2005

What should I do?

A few days ago, I got a lend of a PS2 of my mate Dave. For the sole reason that I wanted to play FFX at long last.

Now for the past few days I've been playing it and...well...it's just not grabbing me like I hoped it would. Currently I'd rank it above FFIX, but nothing else (I hate FFIX the most out of the whole series).

Now I've just saved it as I arrived in the second temple, after fighting Sin on the boat and then arriving at the half destroyed town and then going through the forest.

I'm aware that at this point I'm probably still starting the game, but it's been an effort to play it up to this point alone. Should I keep playing (i.e. does it get better?) or should I quit now (i.e. If I don't like it by this point I'll never like it)?

No comments:

Post a Comment