Pages

Monday 4 April 2005

Since I can't actively say anything to Sam...

I can only post my thoughts and feelings about things here, if he reads them it's his own choice.
Currently he seems annoyed that Nozzy didn't say anything about me and Kay. There's a few things I'd like to point out:

After him telling Kay about Nikki, which in Sam's own words was "in no way beneficial", does it really surprise Sam that Nozzy DIDN'T say anything about me and Her? He caused lots of pain before, so why would he want to do the same thing again? The only difference here is that Sam was the one who was not in the know, as opposed to it being Kay the last time.
Either way, Nozzy did both things (that is, tell and not tell) and Sam got upset no matter what he did. Also, I specifically told Nozzy not to say anything and since I'm the worst person on the planet right now, I may as well take the blame for that too.
Nozzy is a good soul, he sometimes does the wrong things but he does them for the right reasons.

It's things like this that make me think that everyone should just be totally honest with eachother, that way other people wouldn't get caught up in stuff like this and so much hurt and pain would be avoided.

No comments:

Post a Comment