Pages

Wednesday 27 April 2005

Bastard. Absolte bastard. Bastard bastard bastard.

Cro did it again (Cro = short for Crozier, my ICT teacher).
I spent a good part of the day doing MORE coursework, adding yet MORE detail and added a good 30% to my Coursework (going on the amount of paper used).
I then brought it to him, set it down beside him and said "There we go and it's still missing the source code (which takes up like about an inch of paper in depth), once I add that tomorrow it's all done"
And jsut as I was walking out he said "It's not done yet", I turned around expecting to see him reading through it but no, he hadn't even looked at it. Bastard.
I then said "Well I'll finish what you want tomorrow..." and he said "You'll have to come in on friday as well". So I had a full on rant to him about how tomorrow (thursday) was the last day for me and it was STAYING as the last day. I think I almost quoted the Simpsons "But I've already did it, it's done, we've done it again and again, it's done, it's over, it's finished, it's....DONE!".

Tomorrow. It's being finished tomorrow. I'm not going in on friday, in fact I'm going OUT on thursday night and getting my friends drunk and that's final.

Bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment