Pages

Thursday 7 April 2005

Everyone check your email....

Ok yeah...I'm a complete fucking idiot......
I would apologise here to everyone, but there's almost no point, I've send off a few emails to everyone who posted in that thread (Except Stocky, fucker's email addy is not on his profile, DW and Sam) to apologise a bit more personally for being an asshole. And I don't want sympathy from people, I didn't do what I did to get everyone to say they wanted me back, i'm still not sure if anyone really wants me back, biut I did it because I thought it was the right thing to do at the time (yeah, sounds retarded now).
I didn't mean to hurt you all, I seem to be getting into a bad habbit of doing that, but I will try to make it up to each and every one of you if you'll just give me the chance.
I'll tell you all where my "new" MSN addy is in time, I have a lot of groveling to do and I need to chill out a bit first.

As for Sam, I know he's going to have a field day with this. He was right, In the end I did come crawling back, but not because I planned to or because I wanted some sympathy, but because one man, a guy called Dreamwraith, talked to me. He got me thnking. I kinda stopped thinking and just did anything I could to try to make things up to sam, but now that I've had a good think and read what DW said, I know what the problem is and there's little I can do about it.
So that's why I'm going to put this whole thing with me, Sam and Kay behind me. It was a mistake, we all learned a few lessons from it, it's in the past, the end. It's up to Sam and Kay to do the same.
If Sam wants to drag this on, constantly attack me and hate me for the rest of his life that's his choice, I just hope he realises he'll end up sounding like ACK ("Reborn Sucks") once people have heard it enough and puts it behind him before he just does himself harm.
And as for Kay, I couldn't tell you if she hates me or not or if she wants anything to do with me, but like I said, I'm putting everything behind me and if she wants to do the same, then there's no reason why either of us can't be friends. In time that is.

I'm always going to feel bad about this whole thing, but it's in the past and it's time to move on.
Sometimes, we can only learn from our mistakes rather than putting them right.

And once again, to everyone. I'm sorry.

EDIT: Kane's email didn't go thorough.......

No comments:

Post a Comment