Pages

Wednesday 13 April 2005

There's a lot to be said about Americans....

I just got word that an american friend of mine Called Chris, who occationally posts here, got me 2 Autographed CD's from none other than Frank Klepacki.

Now I'm sure many of you are wondering who he is. Well if you haven't heard of westwood or Command and Conquer, look away. Now.
He's the guy that did all of Westwood's music. He did the Soundtracks to all of the C&C games! (Except Generals, but guess what...it's not a C&C game).

To a major fan of the seires like me and an even bigger fan of the Music from the games, it's like hearing that a hot Naked woman is coming around to your house to cook your dinner and let you eat it from her Naked body before taking you upstairs to have you shower with her and then spend the rest of the night having hot kinky sex with her....anyway...I've lost track of what I was saying now, I know I was happy for some reason but Now I'm too horny to care.....

No comments:

Post a Comment