Pages

Sunday 3 April 2005

o_o

Last night was pretty awesome I must say.
The whole day I was on my little high, then I met up with the lads for the big celebration.
It was pretty cool, lots of random people I barely know kept giving me stuff.
Also, people kept buying me drinks, which was even better. I started off on the pepsi as usual (fucking wetherspoons doesn't do coke :( ) and then when we all went to the big room my dad rented out someone bought me a red bull. Then another one. And as I kept drinking them, people kept buying them.
If you remember back to my formal, I drank like 3 and went nuts. 3 Tins that is (200ml).
Well this place only sold bottles (250ml).
And the best part was just as I was finishing bottle number 6 or 7, a gay friend of mine went to the bar, bought 6 bottles at once and set them in front of me saying "Happy birthday".
I had to drink them. Or at least try.
12 Bottles of Red Bull. Fuck me.
I'm still twitching like a mother fucker o_o
It was a pretty awesome night all in all, however now the effects of the red bull have dropped substantially and I'm on a bit of a twitchy downer, but I'll be ok. Going out again tonight (Yes, on a sunday and yes, I have school on monday :D) so that should be fun.
I'm hoping it's the effects of the Red Bull leaving my system, but I'm begining to feel really really bad about the Whole Sam and Kay thing (Telling him that is, I've always felt bad for doing it). I mean because I told him about it, I'm not sure if it was the right thing to do. A few people have told me it was, and in fact the only person who has said it wasn't was Kay, but you know....
I just figured that if it was me, I'd want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment