Pages

Saturday 2 April 2005

In light of recent events,,,,

I want to know where I stand with everyone, now that you all know what I've done.
I'm not quite sure how I want to go about this, wether people want to tell me the truth but don't want me to know it's them or whatever and stuff.

So here's the idea, all comments will be screened at first, even if it's anonymous or not and you post what you want.
Then, you put IN the post if you want it to be screened or Uncreened.
If you do NOT post what you want, I will decide myself, so make sure you put a "screen me" or "unscreen me" at the bottom or something.

Post anonymous, post as someone else, post however you want, just let me know where I stand with you.

And in case you're a bit thick, it's the whole me going behind sam's back with kay and not telling him until they broke up thing I'm referring to.

EDIT: You can also post your opinions on what I've done (or are doing) as of recent times regarding this, if it was the right choice to tell sam or not, stuff like that.
Feel free to make multiple comments (in case you want to say stuff that remains screened as well as stuff that can be unscreened).

No comments:

Post a Comment