Pages

Tuesday 26 April 2005

Cucking Funts.

I hate coursework.
I hate everything about it.
I hate sitting there for hours and hours and hours working on one little section, only to have your teacher say "It's only worth half marks". You then Inqure as to what's missing. "It's not detailed enough". "How is it not detailed enough? What do I need to add to make it detailed enough?" I would ask. He would pick up somebody else's and say "their <random section> is 2 pages longer than yours". "Yes, but theirs is mostly waffle, in fact mine is more detailed and takes up less space". "Yours isn't detailed enough". "But his is?" "Yes, he has 2 pages more than you".
If this were a game, by now I would have beat his head in with a Monitor and then forced his cock into the laser printer. I'll show you detail.

Bastard.

So today consisted of entirely that. Didn't leave the fucking school until 6pm.
Another slight problem. He fucked up my project. Kinda. My site, which it's all based on, hasn't worked properly until today and even then it's trigger happy. "It works at my home" he says. Fat fucknig lot of good that does me.
The deadline is Thursday. I was told it was wednesday and so worked flat out yesterday and today. Nope, he meant thursday.
I'm not doing any more work after wednesday, the deadline is wednesday as far as I'm concerned and I don't give 2 shits if he fails me completely.

I was in school today until 18:00 working on it. Boo. I still have lots more to do, but by the end of tomorrow if it's not finished to his standard, I don't give a fuck, it's done.

So I came home today. My Dad is watching a small portable TV (the one from my bedroom to be exact) in the living room instead of the big TV. Turns out the big TV died. So before I'd even taken my coat off, I was told I'd have to put half towards a new TV. Which is fair enough, so to the store we went. We left at 19:08 exactly (I was looking at my watch because the taxi was taking it's time).
We get to the store, have a look around, see all of the expensive TV's. We thought "fuck that" and went and looked in Tesco instead (For the American's, Tesco is the biggest retailer in the Uk, mainly deals in food but has some clothes and the odd electronic thing). And there it was, a nice brand new widescreen TV that was actually IN budget :D
So we grabbed that, phoned another taxi and got home again at 19:45.
That was quick, wasn't it?
Nope, not enough. As I'm sitting man-handling the fucker onto the TV stand, BQFH pulls up and runs up to the door like the place is on fire or something. This was at 19:50.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!! I'VE BEEN RINING YOU FOR OVER AN HOUR! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE GOING OUT!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE COMMON COURTESY TO TELL ME! I THOUGHT THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG!!!!!"

Fuck. Me.

So I'm sitting there setting up the new TV, tuning it in and all that (Ever since I was 6 years old, I've always been the most technically minded in the house, so things like that are ALWAYS left to me) and Dad and BQFH are having it out.
She kept going on about how he should have phoned her to let her know that he was going out and that she couldn't get in contact with him and that she'd been phoning for over an hour and that she was worried because there was no answer.
Then when I was finished with the TV, I just stared them both out a bit and calmly said:
"Kathleen....for one, we left at 19:08 and you arrived here at 10 to 8. Not only that, but I had my phone with me the whole time, why didn't you phone me if you were really so worried about us?"
"Oh....I never thought..."

That shut her up. I just walked off in disgust.

For what it's worth, when I came down later on to find that they were arguing about it again, I gave her the same point only this time her reply was "I thought you were at your friend's and I didn't want to disturb you" only for me to immediately point out that that's not what she said earlier. She just ignore that. Bitch.

I guess I can have solice in the fact that she'll die before me, so I get to go to HER funeral.

No comments:

Post a Comment