Pages

Sunday 7 March 2004

You're mother's face is a tesseract!

Ok, what did I do today? absolutely nothing, that's right, sod all, and proud of it, so :P
Ok, so I'll tell you about what Rambo did the other day, in fact, I'll just tell you it as it happened:
Note: Rambo Us

"Er..lads, if you get a lot of email from someone you don't know, is it safe to read it?"
"Well, pretty much as long as you're just reading it and you have AV"
"Right, right.....so what if there's a file with it?"
"Do NOT open it under ANY circumstance"
"Ah ok.........so what if I have then?"
",,,," 
There was silence at this point
"...well, as long as your anti-virus is up to date, you should be ok"
"Oh thats good, I only updated it about 6 months ago"

Yes, he really IS that retarded...
Ok, I got a job interview tomorrow, how fun,...
Means I get out slightly early from school tho as  i wouldn't get to the place on time if I didn't.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment