Pages

Sunday 14 March 2004

Why is it that only men with Balls argue with women?

Because the men without balls had them removed the last time they argued with one of them.....
So, lets overview the past few days...
During the week, I had some very bad days indeed, as you can no doubt tell from my previous posts, in fact, pretty much everything bad that could happen in real life actually DID happen, which sucked a lot...
But despite the fact that during the day I had a bad time, by the time I went to bed, I was feeling much much better, and do you know why?
Yup, because of Michelle. She tried her best to make me feel better, and I gotta hand it to her, she did a great Job :)
And this weekend, nothing bad really happened, but she still made me feel great :D
So those of you that STILL have a problem with us, know 2 things, 1, you're an arsehole, and 2, I don't give a fuck, cuz I love her and that's that :)
What else happened this weekend? Erm...sod all, as usual...
Tomorrow I'm going on a Biology field trip. Now, normally that'd be exciting, but it's to a beach, from 9:30 to 10. That's 9:30AM to 10:30PM. Yes they really are keeping us at a beach for over 12 hours¬_¬
Oh well....
It gets better, we have to go BACK to it on tuesday, but not for as long, so it ain't so bad.
I didn't get the Job I was interviewed for, at least, I don't think I did, I was told that a letter came for me (but they opened it and looked anyway) saying I didn't get it, but when I asked to see the letter, my dad just said he threw it away....how nice of him....
Anyhoo, I gotta get up early tomorrow, so screw you people, I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment