Pages

Monday 8 March 2004

My brother is more retarded than your brother

Well, the job interview was today, it went pretty well. My brother also had an interview in the same place shortly after me, mainly coincidence, but I have a feeling he wont be getting the Job, and here's why, this is what I overheard:

Interviewer says: "What can you tell me that will prove to me you're a good time keeper?"
He says: "You phone up any one of those other places I've worked for, you phone them up and they'll tell you I'm a shite time keeper"

Yes.....I seem to attract retarded people....
And I wish I was making this up, I really do, I mean, I'm related to him ffs! That's not good...

I'll know how I did in about a week or 2.
For those of you interested in what the Job is, it's in a DIY store, basically sitting around doing not a lot until a customer comes, then I just show them where the nails are or whatever. And occasionally build the odd display piece, but that's a piece of piss...
So enough about me, I'm sick about talking about me, lets talk about you.......you suck, lets get back to talking about me...
Actually, lets not, lets go to bed instead, much fun can be had in bed....

No comments:

Post a Comment