Pages

Thursday 18 March 2004

Worst case scenario no. 353: The banning of toast

Today was a pretty good day I'd say. Not a lot happened in school as usual, and friday will be my last day for a week or as as we are out on work experience all next week.
I will be going to my local city council's IT department, some big server warehouse aparantly, so that should be sweet. I doubt it will affect my day as I will be there instead of school, but it could still be fun, I'm looking forward to it.
Me and Michelle played more of that game today, I'm getting a lot better at it, it seems, as you can see from our results here.
We also watched an episode of red dwarf together and that was pretty cool, it's a great show, very funny, but it's all the more fun to watch it with someone :)
Oh yea, I found out that "Deepest Sender" is an anagram of "Depressed teen". Kinda Ironic as at times I get really depressed, but then, we all do. Am I a teen? Yes. Am I depressed? No :D Would I be more depressed if I hadn't have met Michelle? Almost certainly :)
Now, I'm off to bed to dream of pervy things ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment