Pages

Tuesday 2 March 2004

Hmm...well....this is nice...

Hmm, well....this is nice...
Since this Journal is gonna be with me for a while, I figured I'd make updating it easier, so I'm trying out one of the clients, it looks nice
Just for the hell of it I'll say a few random things in different ways, just so I can dest test out the various aspects of this updater thingy.
I have to say it's pretty handy, gonna make this thing a breeze to update...
Anyhoo, onto my day...
I literally slept most of the day away, even at school. First two periods were free (Rambo wasn't in, hurray!) so I slept then, don't even remember getting to the study hall, just sort of remember being in registration then waking up there lol.
Ah well, nothing lost there. had another free later in the day, slept through that. Had tutorial after the free, which we were told to read a book from the library in. Slept instead. Ah it was great.
Tomorrow is Wednesday, on Wednesdays, guess what I get for the first 2 hours of school? That's right nothing, no classes, so you know what I'm gonna do? Yup, sleep. Sleeping rules. Sleeping often comes after sex, so even if the sex sucks (that is, not very good, not involves sucking, as it may or may not) at least you can fall asleep after it.
*yawn* Hmm, I wonder why I've been so tired today...
Oh well, it'll probably pass soon enough.
Played more TS with Michelle, was fun,

Oh and just so you all know, Michelle was on top tonight ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment