Pages

Saturday 6 March 2004

"My antivirus is up to date, I updated it only 6 months ago..."

Rambo, what a tard.
I'll explain more on that tomorrow, cba typing it out now.
Lets see here, what did I do this weekend? Erm...not a lot, watched some stargate with Michelle, played some games with Michelle, had a wank with M....yself....
Actually, we played a good bit of TS, it was fun, here's the latest:

I have no idea how she got a bigger score than me, but as you can see I pwned totally, and she was still on top too;)
I have a job interview on monday, I think I'll get the job no problem and I'll do 3 or 4 days a week (weekend and 1 or 2 days after school).
By my estimates, that should give me about £300 a month, so in around 3 or 4 months I should have enough to buy myself a fancy kick ass computer :D :D :D
I think I deserve it too.
Now, since so many of you bitched about the big update before, I'll leave it here. And yes, that's just an excuse cuz I'm tired:P

No comments:

Post a Comment