Pages

Saturday 27 March 2004

Whoa.....

I....have to say.....I'm....shocked....
See, for those of you that are STILL unaware of it, today is my Birthday :)
I am not 17 years old :D
Kinda scary, getting older and all, but this year has been so different already and this birthday was no exception.
Jfkfhhfj, ToXiN, Grendies, Nozzy, Kresin, Kanis and even RenX got together and made me a kick ass flash thing. Ok, so jfk did most of the work and ToX supplied the pr0n while the rest just left a simple message in it, but still, it was great and really made me feel great :D
Guys, you're all great, and I'm happy to have you all as my friends :)
Same to the rest of you that wished me Happy Birthday, like Sciboy and all the others I can't remember, you're all great!
Seriously, due to the fact that HER birthday is today as well (I shit you not, she really does share the same Birthday as me) I was actually really expecting to have a shit Birthday, like last year and the year before that, but you guys, all of you...you've made it the best Birthday I've ever had...really :)
I really can't put it into words, I wasn't expecting anything quite like that at all, and it means a lot to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment