Pages

Friday 19 March 2004

Worst case Scenario no. 73: Banning of bog roll

Today was a mixture of emotions I guess, school was boring and not a lot happened, especially since it's our last day for a week and all.
Oh and Doc Bob is being extra nice to us as aparantly this years field trip went a lot better than any other previous year, he even let us drink Coffee in class, which is not like him at all.
Ok, so school was uneventful, how nice.
Then some stuff happened when I got home, it was annoying and shit and boring and blah, but then Me and Michelle played Conquest again, and that was cool, as you can see from our game stats I am getting better, a LOT better, in fact, she only beat me on one tiny field, yet that was still enough for her overall score to be bigger than mine¬_¬
Oh well, it was great fun, the AI is bloody good, smart and aggressive and doesn't hang about, if it sees a system, it goes for it right away.
Good shit.
Now I'm off to bed cuz I am seriously nakkered

P.S. As a side note, while typing this I accidently mis-spelled "Previous" as "Pervious". Shows how I think....

No comments:

Post a Comment