Pages

Wednesday 17 March 2004

No, I do NOT use that plastic sword as a dildo......at least, not on myself.....

Well, Happy St. paddy's day to y'all!
Also known as "Brag if you're Irish day" *looks around* And I don't see many Irish people around other than me, so  GO ME!!!
So lets see here, what did I do today?
Well, me and Michelle spent the last few days trying to download a game, called Conquest: Frontier wars so we played that for a good bit today. We had the Demo of it and it was fun, but th full game is so much more fun, it's a pretty nifty game, I'll put it on bit torrent tomorrow as it's hard to find. I was gonna do it tonight, but I forgot and by the time I remembered it was too late.
As I said, we played for a good bit today, you can see our results here, you can kinda tell she's played before, huh? lol.
But still, it's a good game, if you like RTS games, you should give it a go, it's no Homeworld but it's still good.
My brother was also being oddly nice to me today, even bought me a Pizza for no reason, so it was all good :D
It wasn't to last tho, later on tonight, the Bitchqueenfromhell gave me a bitching session for no reason, but fuck it, I'm not gonna let her get to me, I had a good day today and she almost ruined it and I'm not gonna let her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment