Pages

Monday 29 December 2003

*sigh*

Well, today was the highlight of my life...
First off, everything's going fine, then SHE arrives. Now, I'm upstairs on the computer minding my own business when I hear them (Dad and Bitchqueenfromhell) shouting at each-other. Then they get louder and louder, and I can start to hear bits of what they are saying, "Don't talk to me about them, I have to live with them and that's bad enough!!" he screams at her. He was talking about me and my brother.
He then runs out the back door, and she calls me down to close it (Cuz she's lost the use of her arms or something) and then SHE starts on me, shouting at me about this and that, blaming me for what he said to her, saying it's all my fault that my dad is in such a bad mood (Funny, he was fine before she arrived...or so it seemed). Then she left after about 15mins of her blabbering to me on full volume. Then my dad arrives back, and although I ain't said anything to him, he just turned around and shouted, full on in my face "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!"...which made me feel a whole bunch better....
It then gets worse, after about 20mins, he comes up and starts having a go at me too, apparently, my whole lifestyle of sitting on the computer and not bothering anyone isn't good enough for him, and apparently, every argument he's ever had with HER revolves around me....He said he exploded on her because of me....it was all my fault....
*sigh*..."I have to live with them and that's bad enough"....He hates me....she hates me...my brother hates me...all the family I have close by hate me.....
It came so close today...so very very close...and for those of you that still have a problem with Michelle, know this, she's the soul reason why I put up with it. Her, and her alone. Respect that, for right now, it feels like all I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment