Pages

Monday 8 December 2003

Well...aint my brother a tard...

Ha! My brother got arrested at the weekend, it was so funny.
Well, let me backtrack a little, it was Saturday night/Sunday morning, about 3AM, when he arrives at the door, pissed out of his mind, he could barely put a full sentence together, and he started saying something about my mum (real mum, whom I also hate) hit him, then he said "and....and you heard that! you heard that!" then he walked off.
Next day, my dad arrives home and the first thing he tells me is "John Paul's in jail! hahahaa!" Allegedly for hitting my mother. Now, both he and my mum are big alcoholics, it doesn't surprise me that they got into a fight, chances are they got drunk and one thing lead to another, and someone started throwing punches, either way it doesn't matter who started it, he got done for it in the end lol.
It gets weirder too, on Monday, I get a phone call from his solicitor, who basically told me that if I didn't lie to the police, he'd be spending X-mas in prison. Which kinda fucking sucks, I don't like being put in a position like that, but fuck it, it's done now:\
I'll update more tomorrow, ain't got time now, night.

No comments:

Post a Comment