Pages

Tuesday 23 December 2003

Time for a liiiitle explanation...

Ok, regarding last nights post, basically, I fucked up, I fucked up big time, I fucked up in a really big way and it nearly cost me everything....nearly.
I'm not gonna tell you how I fucked up because I'm ashamed of it, but I tell you all now, it WONT happen again, and even now I'm paying the price. I feel depressed, badly depressed for what I have done, I haven't felt this bad in many months, this feeling is all too familiar to me and I don't want to feel it again, I've hurt her badly and I'm paying the price for it, the last thing I would ever want to do is hurt her, I felt like shit a few months ago because I THOUGHT I was hurting her, now I KNOW I've hurt her, the only person I truly care about in this world and I feel so bad about it and I'm going to do everything I can to put right the thing I've done, even if it means getting on my knees and begging...I just hope it's enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment