Pages

Sunday 28 December 2003

Parents are a bitch....

SO, lets update on the past few days...
Well, that "really weird" thing that happened the other day continues, and well er...I'm not bothered by it. I would actually tell you all what it is, but there's too many shallow minded people out there that would just act like dicks if I told you, so if you wanna know, tough luck, and you can blame society :P
Now, onto other matters. Christmas didn't go too badly I suppose, it could have been worse, at least bitchqueenfromhell didn't annoy me too much. Still, considering the circumstances, this has been a pretty miserable week for me...
At least things seem to be getting better between me and Michelle, but the problem is still there, I just hope it's over with soon so we can get back to normal...ish.
Now, today my dad has decided to be a real pain in the ass, he seems to think that I'm spending too much time on the computer for my own good. Bastard. He's making get off it earlier at night (1am) to do something else. Wtf else DOES he want me to do? I don't see what his problem is, I keep to myself when I'm on here, I don't bother anyone, I just sit here and plod away with the things I do online, it's what I do, I mean ffs, I could be like MOST people my age and go out, get drunk, take drugs and generally get into trouble, but no, I just sit here out of the way like a good little boy, but nooooooooooo, that's not good enough for him ¬_¬
He didn't even give me one good reason as to WHY it's bad, I mean, he just watches TV all day, but do I complain to him about it?. Fucker.
Anyway...
I got a promotion the other day. Not at a Job, but at a site: www.ionix-gaming.com it's a new network starting soon, I'm now Vice admin there, which is nifty. Go check it out if ya want, but it's not fully up yet.
I'm also one of the guys in charge of its "retro" section, it's a special little project we're doing ;)
However...it means I have to play every single SNES and Genesis (Mega Drive) game ever made...*cries*
You might thing that I don't have to, but for our little "project" I need to, so watch this space for more information....
Now, I'm going to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment