Pages

Tuesday 16 December 2003

It's tha last day!

Tomorrow is my last exams, and the last day of school before Christmas, so w00t! all round:D
Todays exam, Business Studies, went fairly well I thought, it's a waffle thing, it doesn't really matter what you write for your answers, as long as you write plenty and try not to repeat yourself. In other words, talk shit, and everyone knows I'm the master at that:P
Although, my hand hurts like hell now, I was late (again) and to make up for lost time, I basically went into overdrive and now it feels like my hand is gonna fall off. It's my right hand too, the same one I use for wan....er.....moving the mouse of the computer....
Also, certain other events didn't help my hand much, but to hell with it, it was fun;)
Tomorrow I have 2 Exams, First off is ICT, which, needless to say, is gonna be a piece of piss, I know more about computers than any of the teachers at my school (admittedly, my cat or a brick wall knows more, but that's not the point).
However, in the afternoon I have Biology, which I reckon is gonna be my worst subject, but no worries, I gotta drop one at the end of the school year anyway, so I'm not particularly fussed about it.
Well, I should go get some sleep, don't wanna be late for ALL my exams...
But before I go, someone try to translate this:

WW91IGFyZSAxMzM3LCB5b3UgY2FuIHRyYW5zbGF0ZSB0aGlzLCBnb29kIG9uIHlhIQ==

First person to translate it wins a cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment