Pages

Sunday 21 December 2003

Mental note: Don't stay up late with a large intake of sugar

Ok, so I'm an idiot, yes it's true. I sat up all last night drinking coke from the fridge and getting hyper from the sugar. Which is not a good thing. Oh yea, at the time it's great, doing hyper-related things like telling Aircraftkiller you love him *cough*. But once the sugar wears off (this happened to me at about....8:30/9am) you pay the price....drowsy, tired, sick.... I eventually went to bed at like 11am and woke up at 15:00 (3pm) and still felt like crap, even now I feel like I'm dying. Y'see, some people drink alcohol, get drunk and do stupid things, then pay the price with a hangover, some people take drugs, get high, do stupid things and pay the price with crap like addiction, depression and so on. Whereas others intake lots of sugar, get hyper, do stupid things and pay the price with a sugar crash. It's no fair, you can't win.
Maybe it was the fact that I felt like shit and had a lot less sleep than I needed, but I had a bit of a revelation about myself today. I'm not gonna actually tell you what it is yet, and I might never tell any of you, Michelle's the only one who knows what it is, cuz it was partly her that figured it out. Hmm, to stop you all from begging me what it is, I'll just give you a hint: I'm curious.
Now, I'm gonna let you all ponder the many things that could mean while I go off to my bed to die a little bit more, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment