Pages

Thursday 1 January 2004

Ahh, the first update of 2004....

Another year gone by, time flies....
And a lot happened last year too, well, from about march/April when I FINALLY got an internet connection....finally....
And holy fuck did things accelerate after that, just a couple of months later and I was the most popular person on a forum, which then went down partly due to my actions, Nozzy saw a guy jerking off on Yahoo chat through his webcam, and I guess the most important thing that happened was when I fell in love...well, I say most important, really the important thing was when she said those 3 little words to me for the first time, something which I never dreamt would happen, but it did, and I'll always remember that day. Lots of other stuff happened too, some good, some bad, but what can ya do except hold your head up high and keep going?
Now, enough about the past.
From the other day, I'm feeling a bit better, still fell shitty though, I mean it's not every day your family tells you that you're the source of all their problems, just by staying out of the way. Bastards.
But like I said, I'm feeling better, I can always comfort myself with the thought of the future, the thought that I don't have to stay here much longer, I will be finished school relatively soon and then I can get the fuck away from the people that seem to hate me so much. I duno where I'll go, I mean, I know where I'd LIKE to go, whether or not I'll get there is a different thing, all I can do is hope, but after thinking about all the stuff that's happened throughout the year, especially with Michelle, I've realised that you can never be too sure what will and wont happen, so I look forward to the future, if things work out how I hope, then things can only get better and better. 2004 has the potential to be great, but it's the future beyond that I'm especially looking forward to...

No comments:

Post a Comment