Pages

Tuesday 2 December 2003

Shit, no time for update!

Gotta be super quick here...er.....
Cut a mouse lead in ICT today, no real reason, just had a strange urge to vandalise school property. Me and another guy worked out that this year we've done about £300 worth of damage so far, and that's just through mice and CD-Rom drives, hehe.
We got Rambo's Phone Number! (Rambo = my business studies teacher).
He always keeps his phone in class, so tomorrow, we're gonna have a field day constantly ringing it, cuz he runs out of the room when it rings, heh heh heh, we're gonna have fun >:D
Spinkychan and Darkblade both had dreams about me last night, not quite sure how to take that, I'll just pretend they were highly erotic dreams for the hell of it, heh heh heh. I r t3h 3v1l. Not enough time for a proper sized update (which is a shame, i don't get to tell you all about the rampant sex I had today!...no really...), but screw you people, I'm tired, I'm going to bed, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment