Pages

Monday 1 December 2003

T3h upd4t3z0rs iz t3h 1337 544!

Er...yeah...
Anywayz, Lets see here, what all happened this weekend?
Erm...not much really, just sat back and relaxed, in other words I'm lazy and just could not be arsed doing anything :P.
I couldn't get the song "The stripper" out of my head today, worst part was when I was involuntarily humming it, took me a min or 2 to figure out why I was getting some odd looks...
School was fairly interesting today, started off well, I was late and rushing to get to class and I had to walk past a bunch of juniors and as I was walking past them, one of them said something to me (can't remember what it was, it was just some crappy slagging in order to make him look big in front of his mates) and without even thinking it, I stopped, turned around, walked back and raised my fist as if i was about to punch him (I wasn't really, I'd rather walk away than start a fight, I ain't a violent guy) and the poor kid shit himself, he tried to move back away from me, tripped over a couple of schoolbags and started shouting "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!!". That was enough, everyone just started laughing at him, hehe, serves the little bastard right. I very nearly shouted "PWNED!" at him, but then I came to my senses ("This is the real world, Steve")...
Sometime later, my business studies teacher said something odd to me. Now, I thought this guy hated me since he always picks on me, but when he asked me what it was I was reading (He makes us read the business section of the newspaper on Mondays, it's meant to help, but I'll be fucked if it's made a difference) I told him a bit about it, then he said that it would fall under a category that comes up next year, but then he said (This is the scary thing) "I doubt you'll be with us next year, Donaghy, which is a terrible shame because you're a bit of quality compared to the rest of this drab". Weird, I thought he hated me:\
Some time after that, near the end of the day, someone was annoying me, so when they weren't looking, I took out my pocket knife and cut the strap off of his bag, meaning he had to carry it around instead of just hanging it over his shoulder >:D. I have become so...evil...lately, and I think I know who to blame for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment