Pages

Saturday 24 September 2005

Well that's a coincidence...

Right, so check this out.
Me and a bunch of People (Joel and a few others) went out tonight to this place called the Krazyhouse. You can tell they're crazy because they spell Crazy with a K.

Anyhoo, during the course of the night, there was this woman getting very...friendly...with several guys.
So naturally we all assume she's a complete whore.
Then she sits beside me and begins talking to me.
As it turns out, she's a proper lap dancer. As in for real, works in a place called "Stilettos" would you believe.
But this is the really freaky part. This complete slut of a woman....was called Kay.
How mad is that?

Although she did say by the end of the night that I'd get a special discount on a Lap dance if I ever went to her place. £5 for the full show.
I could have actually had it then, but since I was in the company of female friends, I thought I'd pass, in respect of them. Later on that night, they both told me that I should have went for it o_o

I think I know where I'm going some Friday....

No comments:

Post a Comment