Pages

Wednesday 28 September 2005

Cough, hack, wheeze - the other white meat.

Despite the fact that none of you have any idea what's going on, I'm not even prepared to try to explain it because even I don't know the full story. It seems that everyone has a grudge against me, but not ONE person can tell me what it is I've done wrong. In the space of a few days, Kay went from "I don't know if I want you around or not because you've been really nice since you got here" to "Go away you cunt, I don't like you" and I don't know why that happened.
That transformed from Kay just not wanting to talk to me to not wanting me near her at all and thus meaning I can't go to her flat where a lot of the friends I've made here like to hang about.

Now the crazy thing is that every single one of them said I could go there if they invited me, but then I'm being told that they actually all wanted rid of me and once again, I have no idea why....

I haven't really heard anything from them since Sunday. So far Vicki is the only person to actively talk to me, Steve does a little but they haven't even asked to do anything together until tomorrow when we might take a trip over to Chinatown. I think I was with them both every day last week except Friday and saturday, which I mainly spent with Joel and stuff. Haven't heard a word from him either and I don't really want to go over to his place since I have this feeling I'm not welcome there either.

I had a lecture yesterday. I didn't go, I just didn't feel up to it. I just wanted to hide away from everyone, I wanted to sulk in my room.  I didn't go today either, but luckily enough we had an unscheduled day off anyway.

I'm giving serious thought to dropping out of Uni because of all this. I just don't want drama, especially if it involves people having something against me without telling me what it is. I can't even go near Kay now or she'll tell the Uni I'm harassing her. What the fuck am I supposed to do? I need answers, I can't just walk away from shit without knowing what went wrong so I can stop it happening again. What the hell went wrong this time? Just when I was settling into this place, getting my appetite back and shit, it all went straight to hell and I'm left standing wondering just what I did to make that happen....

Lecture tomorrow, with a little bit of luck I'll manage to force myself to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment