Pages

Friday 9 September 2005

Holy shit...

Well today was...great......really great.

The lads and I met up in town, went bowling, then to the pub, then to a place called the Limelight for Disco-a-go-go.

There is nothing like being in a room with a bunch of half-cut guys dancing to the likes of MC Hammer, Sir Mix a lot and of course, the Scissor sisters!
Of course, we all vacated the building as soon as possible whenever Coldplay starting playing >_>

I had a blast. It's finally starting to hit, that I'm going away. I mean I'm leaving next Thursday for fuck's sake and only tonight did I really start feeling how much I'm gonna miss the place.

Well, not the place, but the people.

People like Jim, who never stopped tapping me for money, but was always there more than anyone else.
People like Chris who is one of the funnest Drunks to be out with.
People like Barry. Barry, nicknamed "Baby face" because of how young he looks. Barry, the one who gets chatted up in Burger King by 12 year olds one week, then assaulted by 8 year olds the next. Barry who mistakes women for men when walking around Town. Barry, who has almost no hair on his face because of a disease...er..."condition" he has. Barry, who has a triangular Shaped head. Barry, who is genuinely one of the coolest people I know.
People like  Dave, the Beer monster. The friendly Beer monster. A face of a pan, a heart of a cute little bunny rabbit.
People like Kev, the suave sophisticated man with the hair that smells great. The one who gets pure A's in his exams and does no revision what so ever, then picks a bum course at university. The bastard. The Chunder monkey!
People like Séan. Séan, the quiet one. Sean, the only one of them all to really give me a run for my money when it comes to being a perverted little bastard. Séan the "legal" drug dealer. Séan the republican who hates the IRA.

And of course, you can't forget G, the legend. G the scrump-a-jump, the glue of the group, the MMORPG addict, the MMORPG KING! The bastard that doesn't go to his mate's leaving bash!

I'm going to miss every single one of them a hell of a lot, them and quite a few others I know here.
I mean it, you guys have been some of the best friends I've ever had, you mean a hell of a lot to me and I couldn't ask for better friends to have. I love you guys.

5 days

No comments:

Post a Comment