Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2005

Perhaps it's internet withdrawal?

Well the internet went down on Tuesday, so I haven't been able to update on my progress here.
And it's good too, I'm feeling much better. Still feel a little sick, particularly in the mornings (maybe I'm pregnant? =o ) but I've regained my appetite back a little. Each day I've been able to eat more and more. Still not quite back to normal, but getting there.
Sleep is a different story, haven't been able to get much but that's partly to do with having an upset stomach all the time.

I suppose I'm getting used to the place, I mean it's not a bad place to be at all, it's just different from Belfast.

I have to point out these two people:



This is Steve and Vicki. They are rarely seen apart from each other, but are both really nice, cool people. Both have joined the anime society with me too ^_^

Next up is Joel....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Joel is a bit mad, he's the biggest anime fan I've ever met, has like 300Gb of the shit on his computer and he hasn't had an internet connection for like a year o_0


I've made friends with lots of other people too, like Shelley, who's name I keep forgetting so I had to write it on the back of my hand >_<

Haven't actually met anyone who I could see myself "with" in that sense, but then again I've been here less than a week and it's early days yet. And I'm not particularly bothered about that either right now 0_o

Lectures haven't started yet, they'll start next week, this week is like an induction week, I'm wondering how I'll cope with the course. I don't actually think it'll be difficult for me, but I could be wrong :P

Well anyway, I really just wanted to say that I'm feeling much better, thanks for all the support guys, I really really appreciate it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment