Pages

Sunday 11 September 2005

So tired..

Another class night out with some of the lads. Nothing special. just around to a friend's house. That friend would be Chris, who's a really cool guy.

Seems that Sam (Darkblade) is still pissed at me, I just checked IRC and he'd Kicked me and banned me a couple of times from a Channel I was idling in while I was at Chris' house. Poor guy, he should really be out enjoying himself with friends instead of brooding all night. Even I was out and I'm as unsociable as anything.
It's his choice ultimately and I'm not really going to let it bother me if he's still sore about the whole thing.

I just hope he's able to restrain himself if he sees me when I move over. I'm going to enjoy myself as much as I can, I'm gonna go out and have a blast and meet all sorts of cool people and I'm not going to let him, Kay, Michael or anyone else for for that matter ruin it.

I've been quite happy lately, like the past week or two I've really perked up, I was actually quite depressed not so long ago, which some people noticed, but now I'm good, really really good and I'm going to take that with me.

Viva la pool de liver!

4 days

No comments:

Post a Comment