Pages

Saturday 3 September 2005

2 Question things for Toxin.

Toxin wanted 2 things in my Post, so here's 2 question thingy's. Blimey, that was convenient!


The Random Question Meme!

An array of completely random questions about my friends!

Shouldn't bloodycreep be getting more sleep?
He hasn't posted in ages, it's almost like he's perminantly sleeping o_0
What would kaze_ki be like on an LSD trip?
Fucking hell, he's melty enough when he's normal, on LSD he'd be like.....woah...I gotta get him some LSD >_>
How did you meet tolly1989?
On Arm-ent. We visited the same part of the Forum.
imafuckingninja is in a maze of twisty passages, all alike. What now?
She's a lost cause. Time to get something to eat.
What will be blackice912's last words?
"Yes, I live


Just a quick update.

I've been working like crazy since I got back, but hopefully that will change (the job, that is. I still plan to work like crazy -- but not die of heat stroke in the process) soon.

I'm going to see Without A Paddle tonight, so it's time for me to get ready. "

That was August 26th, 2004. I'm guessing those ARE his last words.
How would nozzzzy survive on a desert island?
By writing out in the sand how much his life sucks every 5mins.
After a cataclysmic war, whom would you pair with v1p3r1852 to repopulate the Earth?
I don't even know if this person is male or female o_0
What would the minions of 7of12's army look like?
Probably borg I guess...
Is bohemian_rose evil?
According to Kay she was, sort of o_0
What do you think of when you see noloveleftforme?
"I'd do that"
What is bonhair's favorite song?
Oh god dammit...I know this! Grr.....it's...something...ah fuck it!
What do you think of kristenisme08's family?
I have never met them.
Who would make a better stuffed animal, monkeyking098 or wintersmalice?
Dave, because he's a big cuddly bear underneith the beer monster shell.
What hobby do you think urwalkingenmity should take up?
I dunno...I don't know anything about Nozzy's ex ho's really o_0
Does electricxcherry have a funny-shaped head or what?
0_o Looks normal to me.
What animal does grendies most remind you of?
An Owl. Noble and wise.
It's all delta_xvii's fault, isn't it?
Actually, it could just be.... >_>
Would you sooner donate a kidney to fionnbar or aircraftkiller?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA.....
Why would lord_kane773 go to heaven but coolrock go to hell?
Because God made a fuckup and got the two confused. It's the only way.
How long have you known togey?
Good question. Hmm....about a year and half maybe?
Would hari_kiri be better described as a hero or a villain?
He's best described as a theif from the New Lodge!
Could you take squall862 in a fight?
Hell yes
How many licks would vampy_cassandra take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
No idea what the fuck a Tootsie pop is, but no doubt she'll actually explain it to me >_>
And either way, probably not a lot. She's almost certainly very....experienced...with licking <_<
What is outlawstarwind's favorite band?
Hell if I know.
What do you find admirable about cheshire_neko?
How she manages to appear totally innnocent, but is infact just as bad as anyone else I know ^_^

This is by heptadecagram. You can find your own completely random questions here.

Do you feel enlightened now?



Click here.
Take the quiz.
Post your results.
1) Does my_days drink? I don't think so...
2) Is jfkfhhfj popular? With the n00bs
3) Is spinkychan friends with tolly1989? Nope. Spinkychan isn't really friends with anyone...especially if her bf doesn't like them :)
4) Which of your friends should _thedan_ go out with? Whichever has the loosest Morals. He needs to get laid >_>
5) Does wintersmalice have a crush on twirlingparasol? I very much doubt that
6) Is coolrock athletic? I don't think so 0_o
7) What is vampy_cassandra's favorite food? Erm...Pizza? Pizza always wins.
8) One quality you find attractive in vampy_cassandra? There's quite a list. Her common sense is always a winner.
9) Is pantherxiii related to jfkfhhfj? I hope he is. Just because it would piss him off ^_^
10) What would hardstuff give matrixnut42 for his/her birthday? Either alcohol or a good dicking. Probably both. >_>
11) Is wintersmalice a high school student? Not at the moment.
12) What animal should kanis_k4n15 be combined with? A dog. Then he can live up to his name.
13) Thoughts on kaze_ki? He's a melty, crazy bastard and I love him for it.
14) Where would togey most like to visit? Where in the world or where on a person? >_>
15) Does delta_xvii travel a lot? I'm not sure, I don't think so....
16) Would _thedan_ go out with togey? Is this question thingy just trying to get Dan a gf?
17) If aircraftkiller and delta_xvii were siamese twins, where would they be joined? Probably by the head.
18) Would you make out with spinkychan? ..............................................Delta is right, FUCKING EVIL!
19) Do you have a crush on twirlingparasol? I really don't think so o_0
20) Is wintersmalice a college student? You already asked something like this...Stupid Quiz.
21) Are my_days and fionnbar going steady? If they are, it's news to me...
22) Does ques_nova have a dog? Actually I think she does...
23) Would nuclearwaste and ques_nova make a good couple? Actually I think they just might o_0
24) What is bonhair's favorite band/artist? Evil....
25) If grendies had a superpower, what would it be? Intelligence ray. Makes people not retarded.


11 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment