Pages

Thursday 29 April 2004

W0000000T!

*Cracks fingers*
Today went rather well, I'm now lined up to start "working" on Saturday :D
Got a training thing to go to tomorrow after school, but it's only few hours long, duno where the hell it is tho, they have yet to phone with those details, but I'm sure they'll ring tomorrow about it.
The countdown to my New PC Starts now, thus the counter in my msn SN has been changed, it now reads £1500 £1499.99 (Found a penny).
*rubs hands* soon, soooooon.....
The only bad thing about the Job will be the total boredom I'll face, but it's a small price to pay for what may as well be free money :D
The security dudes gave me loads of shit too, uniform, pliers, torch, hard had, stuff like that. The torch is cool tho, 1,000,000 candlelight power, I've been playing with the bastard all day, who ever would have thought that a plastic item with batteries in it could bring someone so much pleasure?

No comments:

Post a Comment