Pages

Monday 19 April 2004

And we have a weiner! er....winner!

The countdown in my msn name has stopped, it's at 3 and staying like that indefinitely, do you know what that means?
Yup, means I got the Job...er...kinda. I'm on the "waiting list" but they need a lot of people, my brother had to work a 24 hour shift a few days back, and he wanted the weekend off, but there was nobody to cover for him, so they need lots of people.
*rubs hands* just a few months.....
school wasn't too bad today, first day back, so half the people didn't show, which means less work :)
I should become a shrink, I had like 3 people on msn at once, all talking to me about their problems and stuff, I try my best to help them, and sometimes I manage to say the right things and make them feel better.. I used to do this a lot more, then things came up *cough* and now I think I should do it again, even if I only make them feel a tiny bit better, it's still an accomplishment :)
Now, tomorrow is school then the careers thing later on, I thought it was during school, but that's a different thing¬_¬
Oh well....

No comments:

Post a Comment