Pages

Friday 16 April 2004

Bad Kitty!

Today nothing interesting happened....well, nothing interesting that I could tell you people:P
I noticed that recently several people have been using countdowns in their msn names, similar to the one I had for the countdown to my birthday (Which continued counting down for about 2 and a half weeks AFTER my birthday) so just for the hell of it, I'm gonna see if I can have a countdown for something from now on, at the moment, it's the days left the security dudes have to phone me to tell me if I have the job or not.
I got up at like 9am today, which is really unusual for me on a non school day, but I was told to, so it's not like I had a choice. I wonder what freedom is like, I ain't had it for so long, I don't even remember what it felt like....oh well, the Kinky sex is worth it...oops, let the kitty kat out of the bag there...oops there I go again....silly me......

No comments:

Post a Comment