Pages

Wednesday 14 April 2004

No, Michelle, I love YOU more

God dammit, I leave for five mins and she gets delusional, thinking she loves me more....
Ok, so I was away for like an hour when I said I'd be right back, and she was tired, but still, she's wrong:P
So why haven't  I updated this thing in like a week? Well, I'm on my easter break thingy and celebrating it by doing....sod all....
I think it's a good way to celebrate the death of someone who probably didn't exist and if he did, he was more likely to spend his time stealing people's toenail clippings and holding them to ransom for a small profit or a date with the local sheep instead of going around healing people and getting royally fucked over by the romans.
So anyway, apart from making double sure that I go to hell by implying that Jesus was a sheep shagger, there's not a lot I can say here.
I have a Job interview thingy tomorrow tho, for security guard, it's the Job my brother has at the moment, and will work out pretty good as it means that I can get a kick-ass computer in the space of about 3 months by working 2 days a week. The downside to this is that it will completely erase my weekend from existence as It will be school 5 days a week, then 2 12 hour shifts at the weekend, with sleeping in between.
I was actually gonna pass it up, I mean I'd love a new computer and stuff, and the Job is easy, but I'd be missing something important, but well, someone convinced me to try anyway :)
Wish me luck tomorrow!

What Irrational Number Are You?
You are φ

Of all the irrational numbers, you are considered to be the most beautiful. Those who know you well have called you by many names, all golden. However, most people don't know you by name and probably won't even recognize you by sight, but they do like to see you. Despite your pretty face, you are by no means shallow. You are involved it many things: finance, biology, architecture, art, music, and much more.

In some ways you and e are a nearly perfect match. The power and intensity of e excites you.

Your lucky number is approximately 1.61803399

Shiny Lemur
Straif's Blog

I'm phi :)
If I get the Job, I hope I don't get.....phired:P
*watches tumble weed role by*
.......................Oh go Phuck yourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment