Pages

Wednesday 28 April 2004

It's....all....................DONE!

It's finished! w0000t! No more coursework! YEY!!! YEY I TELLS YA! W00000000000!!!
*dances*
Ok, now that I've got that out of my system....
Today was actually quite shitty, coursework doesn't just drive us up the wall, it puts the teachers on edge too, and of course they were all bastards about it. Oh well, at least I don't have to think about it any more, I'm just glad I don't do geogeraphy any more, coursework for that was a bloddy nightmare....but that's an older story, back to me...
Hmm....not a lot else happened that's worth commenting on, played some more conquest with Michelle, that was cool.
Tomorrow I have an induction with the security people, which is good as it more or less secures my position with them, meaning work, meaning cash, meaning super huge behemoth of a PC :D
Hmm...probably should have went to bed earlier for it....but meh, you only live twice...

No comments:

Post a Comment