Pages

Tuesday 6 April 2004

Screw the Subject, I want to have sex with YOUR mother

So....tired....
I am supposed to be in school in about...er...4 hours and I haven't been to sleep, but no worries, I manages to Jib today off since it's the last day before my easter break and we wouldn't be doing anything anyway. I have no classes until 11 on a wednesday normally, plus we get out at 2 today so it's really not worth the effort, besides, that time would be much more productively used sleeping :P
Not a lot happened at school today that was worth remembering, although it was kinda funny in ICT when my ICT teacher's weak mind was taken advantage of, it went something like this.
Note: Pupil Cro (Cro = Mr Crozier, the ICT teacher in question)

"So [Insert  name here], have you got your coursework in today?"
"How long do we get off for easter, sir?"
"Oh errm......all of next week I think"
"Right, sweet"
"Aye"

And then Cro would walk away, completely oblivious to the reason as to why he walked over to the person in the first place.
Now, its half 5 in the morning, I have been up since early and thus am now going to bed,.

No comments:

Post a Comment