Pages

Tuesday 20 April 2004

gsfdggsd!!!!!!

Notice how all button banging to represent swear words always has the letter "F" in it?
Today the thing to help me pick a University was totally helpless.
Well, it kinda helped, sort of.
All the courses I'd like to do most require A-level Maths, which is a bit of a Pisser because I was led to believe that I didn't need A-level maths for any of the things I wanted to do, or that Advanced Maths GCSE would have sufficed, but was that the case? Like hell it was!
So I'm pissed about that, but what's made it worse is that there's one course I would like to do that don't require maths, but the University that does it is in london, and when I mentioned it my dad was an annoying bastard and kept trying to put me off it, which really didn't help as I don't have a lot of other options, he kept going on about how expensive it is and whenever I confronted him, he just said "Oh you should do what you want to do, don't worry about it" then why the hell were you making such a big deal out of it¬_¬
Oh well, there's always a chance I wouldn't get in anyway, so I still gotta pick other courses, but it's hard to find one that works for me...
Ah well, I just made a really good deal with someone so it all don't matter :D

No comments:

Post a Comment